20 Dramatic Landscapes From Around The World That Are Totally Surreal
They say a picture’s worth 1,000 words, and that’s certainly the case when it comes to the most beautiful natural landscapes in the world. From deserts and fields of ice to beaches and majestic fields, Mother Nature has created environments that can only be described as surreal. Below, our picks for the 20 most dramatic, beautiful and awe-inspiring places in the world.
1. Lake Baikal, Russia
2. Milford Sound, New Zealand
3. The Wave, Coyote Buttes, Arizona + Utah, U.S.A.
4. Marble Caves, Chile
5. Rainbow Mountains, China
6. Lake Louise, Canada
7. Sahara Desert, Africa
8. Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia
9. Fly Geyser, Nevada
10. Rice Terraces, Vietnam
11. Grand Prismatic Spring, Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming, U.S.A.
12. Waterfall Island, Iguazu Falls, Brazil
14. Dallol, Ethiopia
15. Whitehaven Beach, Australia
16. Jökulsárlón, Vatnajökull National Park, Iceland
17. Svalbard, Norway
18. Cano Cristales, Colombia
19. Morondava, Madagascar
20. Mount Bromo, Indonesia
Sign up for our newsletter.
Say hello to the best part of your day.