10 Times Ron Swanson Gave The Best Career Advice
If you’ve ever watched “Parks and Recreation,” you’re probably well aware that Ron Swanson is the ultimate boss role model. Ha, just kidding. He’s got his quirks and he’s not afraid to tell it like it is, but at the end of the day, he cares about his team. Even if you haven’t seen the show, we guarantee you’ll learn a lot from his career advice.
1. Know when to set workplace boundaries to maintain professionalism.
2. Always be attentive to your team members and help out when you can.
3. Focusing on office snacks helps you focus throughout the day.
4. The best way to recharge your mind is to stay off the grid while you work.
5. Sometimes, saying no is absolutely okay.
6. Office dogs are great for office productivity.
7. Don’t be afraid to let loose at the occasional happy hour.
8. When you step up to complete a task, give it your all.
9. Praise and support your coworkers often.
10. Know your potential and be confident in your abilities.
We love ya, Ron!
Sign up for our newsletter.
Say hello to the best part of your day.