Here Are The 8 Most Beautiful Running Routes In The Country
Hey runners, listen up: if you’ve mapped out every turn and every landmark of your own town by now, you’re probably ready for something new. It’s time to book a trip to experience one of these eight gorgeous running routes. They’re so scenic, you may just forget you’re exercising at all.
1. Crow Pass Crossing — Girdwood, Alaska
2. Antelope Canyon — Page, Arizona
3. Central Park — New York City, New York
4. Big Sur Running Route — Big Sur, California
5. McKenzie River Trail — Eugene, Oregon
6. Mirror Lake Running Route — Lake Placid, New York
7. Garden of the Gods Park — Manitou Springs, Colorado
8. Porcupine Mountains Wilderness State Park — Ontonagon, Michigan
Sign up for our newsletter.
Say hello to the best part of your day.