This One-Pan Chicken Fajitas Recipe Will Make You Ditch Your Favorite Tex-Mex Joint
To be honest, we love just about every one-pan recipe because, well, it’s one step. But this one-pan chicken fajitas recipe is more than just easy. We guarantee that after making this steamy, spicy pan of fajitas, you’ll never call up your typical takeout or delivery place again. And that’s saying something.
One-Pan Chicken Fajitas
- 1 1/2 pounds of thinly-sliced chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 3 bell peppers (one yellow, one green and one red), sliced into thin strips
- 1 yellow onion, halved and sliced from top to root
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 2 teaspoon of Adobo seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of chili powder
- 1 lime
- Tortillas, for serving
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a small bowl, mix the cumin, Adobo, garlic and chili powder. Set the spice medley aside.
Coat a cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil with cooking spray, and then lay the peppers and onion on the sheet in an even layer. Add the chicken strips on top of the veggies, and then drizzle olive oil and sprinkle the spice mixture over the chicken and veggies. Cut the lime in half and squeeze half of it over the pan. Bake the fajitas for 20 to 25 minutes, flipping them halfway through the cook time. Serve with warm tortillas and more lime.
Sign up for our newsletter.
Say hello to the best part of your day.