Here Are The Best No-Sugar-Added Trader Joe’s Snacks
When your 3 p.m. snack time rolls around, what are you more likely to reach for? We’d vote for donuts, but we know that’s not exactly the best choice for our bodies. If you’re looking for a satisfying treat without consuming a bunch of extra sugar, try these no-sugar-added Trader Joe’s snacks. They’re both cheap and void of any refined sugars, which means you’ll successfully avoid that midday energy crash.
1. Unsulfured And Unsweetened Mango Slices — $2.99
2. Gochujang-Flavored Almonds — $4.99
3. Peanut Butter RXBAR — $1.99
4. Just Beets Sundried And Sliced Beets — $2.99
5. Unsweetened Freeze-Dried Banana Slices — $2.99
6. Simple Lite Dark Chocolate With Almonds — $1.99
Sign up for our newsletter.
Say hello to the best part of your day.