7 No-Cook Meal Prep Lunches That Will Keep You On Track All Week
Meal prep is a daunting concept: stay inside all day Sunday and cook massive meals in the hopes that you won’t a) gain weight, b) forget to nourish yourself and c) need to worry about cooking after a long day at work. However you feel about it, there actually are easy, delicious ways to prep your meals. These no-cook recipes will completely change the way you prepare for the week:
1. Falafel Wraps With Spinach Pesto And Pickled Red Cabbage
Next up in my five days of #HealthyNoCook meals #competition are 'Falafel wraps with spinach pesto & pickled red cabbage'. The pesto is a delicious twist on the usual basil type & is blended on Greek yoghurt instead of oil. These can be made #GlutenFree by using GF wraps & oats. The falafels are #nocook, so haven't even whiffed any deep frying oil. They are coated in dukkah for a wonderfully fragrant crunchy crust. Sold yet? Read two posts back for all of the competition deets. Photo @crisbarnett.
2. Thai Chicken Salad On Pita
3. Tomato, Peach And Burrata Salad With Balsamic And Basil
4. A ‘Bistro’ Plate Of Sliced Turkey, Cucumbers, Carrots, Tomatoes, Sprouts and Crackers
Arrange your favorite fresh foods on a plate and call it lunch!
5. Turkey Roll-Ups With Cheese And Fruit
6. Fresh Veggie Rolls With Peanut Sauce
7. Savory Curry Overnight Oats