Ready to try out that “Meatless Monday” thing everyone’s been talking about, but not sure where to start? It’s not as hard as you think! These eight vegetarian meals are super delish and still packed with protein, so you won’t feel like anything is missing. Who knows — maybe you’ll decide to go full-on vegetarian after trying these dinners out.
1. Moroccan-Spiced Sweet Potato And Chickpea Stew
Get the recipe at Simply Recipes.
2. Baked Tofu With Coconut Kale
Get the recipe at Food52.
3. Chickpea-Brown Rice Burgers
Handle the Heat
Get the recipe at Handle the Heat.
4. Kale And Tomato Frittata
Get the recipe at Averie Cooks.
5. Vegetarian Mexican-Style Quinoa
Get the recipe at Cooktoria.
6. Tempeh Reuben
Get the recipe at Half-Baked Harvest.
7. Za’atar Roasted Sweet Potato, Chickpea And Spinach Salad
8. Warm Lentil And Potato Salad
Get the recipe at Smitten Kitchen.