Korean BBQ Wings With Buttermilk Dill Is An Awesome Twist On A Classic
You can’t go wrong with these Korean BBQ wings from Black Tap. Serve them with this Buttermilk Dill dipping sauce and you’re golden.
18 Chicken Wings (6 pieces to an order)
Korean BBQ Sauce (recipe below)
Lime (on the side)
Buttermilk dill (recipe below)
Sesame seeds & scallions
1. Place the raw chicken wings in a 350-degree fryer, cook for about 10-12 min (all the way through)
2. Cool chicken wings
3. Fry the wings again for 9 minutes until crispy
4. Toss the wings in Korean BBQ sauce (recipe below)
5. Sprinkle sesame seeds & scallions on top
6. Serve with lime and buttermilk dill dipping sauce on the side
Korean BBQ Sauce
1 cup Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ Sauce
1 Tbsp Kimchee Base
1 tsp Toasted sesame oil
1 Tbsp Lime juice
Method: Combine all ingredients and whisk well.
1 cup Mayo
1 cup Buttermilk
2 Tbsp Fresh chopped dill
Pinch of garlic powder
Pinch of Onion powder
1. Place all ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix well.
2. Taste and add additional salt if desired.
3. Keep refrigerated for at least 2 hours before use to allow the flavors to meld