11 International Starbucks Drinks We Need In The U.S. Immediately
Every time Starbucks announces a new menu item, we can’t help but get excited. Though we’re plenty grateful for the options we have here in the U.S., the international Starbucks drinks below look too good to be true. We wish we could try them, and we’re sure you will too.
1. Coffee and White Tiramisu Frappuccino — Japan
2. Maple Macchiato — Canada
3. Red Bean Green Tea Frappuccino — China
4. Dulce de Leche Latte — Argentina
5. Passion Coconut Yogurt Frappuccino — Costa Rica
6. Algarrobina Frappuccino — Peru
Note: Algarrobina is a syrup made from the Black Carob tree
7. Lavender Earl Grey Tea Latte — Japan
8. Christmas Panettone Latte — New Zealand
9. Matcha Espresso Infusion — Malaysia
10. Lemon Ginger Fizzio with Mango Jelly — South Korea
11. Sakura Blossom Cream Latte — Japan
Sign up for our newsletter.
Say hello to the best part of your day.