5 Inventive Ways To Make Dessert Out Of Your Halloween Candy
Everyone loves Halloween candy. From the candy corn to the ghost Peeps, sugary snacks always make holidays so much sweeter. But candy gets old after a while, right? Here are five great ways to repurpose your Halloween candy so that you can enjoy it long after the holiday’s over.
1. Use your favorite ghoulish candies as ice cream toppings.
2. Pop some candy corn in your brownie mix.
3. Melt down some of those pumpkin chews and make fudge.
4. Throw all your chocolate candies into a bark.
5. Turn your almost-stale ghost Peeps into s’mores dip.
Sign up for our newsletter.
Say hello to the best part of your day.