These Fruits And Veggies Aren’t What You Think They Are
Do you really know what you’re eating when you consume delicious fruits and veggies? It turns out, many of our favorites aren’t what they seem. Not all “berries” are berries and many “vegetables” are in fact, fruits. Do you know which is which? Check out the list below.
1. Strawberries aren’t really berries, but rather “aggregate fruits.”
2. Watermelons are considered berries.
3. Avocados are in fact a fruit.
4. Pumpkins are actually berries.
5. Eggplants are in the fruit family.
6. Bananas are a berries.
7. Tomatoes are fruits.
8. Cucumbers aren’t veggies, they’re fruits.
9. Chili peppers are berries.