20 Delicious Meals You Can Make In 30 Minutes Or Less
Sometimes Seamless just doesn’t cut it. You come home from work and want something delicious for dinner, but don’t have the time for something complicated or time-intensive. That’s where the 20 recipes below come in. Cooking doesn’t have to be a production. You can make something great with minimal effort. Next time you’re sick of takeout, try one of these simple dishes, you won’t be sorry.
1. 30-Minute Teriyaki Shrimp
2. 30-Minute One Pot Creamy Tomato Basil Pasta Bake
3. 30-Minute Teriyaki Chicken With Sesame Ginger Broccoli
4. 30-Minute Chicken Fajitas
5. 30-Minute Chicken Ramen With Miso Roasted Brussels Sprouts And Ginger Butter
6. 30-Minute One-Skillet Lasagna
7. 15-Minute Bangkok Peanut Mango Pasta
8. 15-Minute Chicken Tortilla Soup
9. 15-Minute Cheesy Mushroom Sandwich
10. 15-Minute Fish Tacos With Corn Salsa
11. 30-Minute Stir Fried Korean Beef And Toasted Sesame Noodles
12. 20-Minute Chicken Pho
13. 30-Minute Stovetop Mac And Cheese
14. 30-Minute Turkey Chili
15. 20-Minute Thai Basil Beef And Lemongrass Rice Bowls
16. 15-Minute Sweet And Sour Chicken
17. 30-Minute Mushroom Vegetable Soup
18. 10-Minute Crispy Pork Belly Kimchi Bowls
19. 15-Minute Pasta And Meat Sauce
20. 5-Minute Tortilla Pizza With Roasted Peppers
Inspiration straight to your inbox.
Go ahead, be your best self.