12 Vegan Mac And Cheese Dishes That’ll Rival Your Aunt Debbie’s
Mac and cheese is something everyone should be able to enjoy, regardless of any dietary restrictions they may have. And lucky for all you vegans, there’s a nutty, savory seasoning called Nutritional Yeast that’s a secret weapon when it comes to making dairy-free mac and cheese.
You’ll find a lot of carrots, sweet potatoes and butternut squash used in vegan recipes, along with creamy ingredients like tahini, mustard, soaked cashews and tofu. There’s also a lot of lemon juice, garlic powder, onions, paprika, salt and pepper involved, which all play a big role in creating the perfect flavor.
Vegan cooks and restaurants can get pretty damn creative, to the point where you might have trouble tasting the difference between vegan mac and classic mac. These dishes will put your Aunt Deb’s to shame.
1. Butternut Squash Mac And Cheese With Broccoli And Spinach
2. Vegan White Truffle Mac And Cheese
3. Vegan Cashew Mac And Cheese With Spinach
4. Vegan Mac And Cheese With Tahini
5. Vegan Mac And Cheese Bites
6. Vegan Mac And Cheese Pizza
7. Buffalo Chickpea Vegan Mac And Cheese
8. Coconut Milk Vegan Mac With Cashews, Paprika And Lemon Juice
9. Sweet Potato Mac And Cheese
Sign up for our newsletter.
Say hello to the best part of your day.