10 U.S. Hiking Spots That Are So Beautiful, They’ll Take Your Breath Away
Get out your hiking boots, or if you don’t have any, buy some. These U.S. hiking spots are so scenic, you’ll wonder why you didn’t hit the trail earlier. One of these 11 places should be next on every outdoor adventurer’s bucket list.
1. Cirque of the Towers — Wyoming
2. Angels Landing — Utah
3. West Maroon Creek Trail — Colorado
4. Harding Icefield Trail — Alaska
5. Precipice Trail — Maine
6. The Enchantments — Washington
7. Smith Rock — Oregon
8. Roan Highlands — North Carolina
9. Mount Algonquin — New York
10. Spy Rock — Virginia
Sign up for our newsletter.
Say hello to the best part of your day.