Here Are The Best Spots For Stargazing In The U.S.
If you were one of those kids who begged your parents for a telescope and you’ve always been dying to see the northern lights, you’re a true stargazer. Not everyone lives in an area where the stars light up the night, so if you need a good spot to embrace the universe in all its glory, we got you. Here are nine of the best stargazing spots in the U.S. Leave your binoculars at home — you won’t need them.
1. Cherry Springs State Park — Pennsylvania
2. Mount Rainier National Park — Washington
3. Death Valley National Park — California and Nevada
4. Kitt Peak National Observatory — Arizona
5. Glacier National Park — Montana
6. Chaco Culture National Historical Park — New Mexico
7. Big Bend National Park — Texas
8. Mauna Kea — Hawaii
Sign up for our newsletter.
Say hello to the best part of your day.