16 Of The Best Slow-Cooker Meals When You’re Short On Time
When you’re rarely home, but you still want home-cooked meals, a slow cooker is your best friend. It’s all about convenience. It doesn’t get much easier.
There are usually three settings: low, high and “keep warm.” You throw your ingredients in, set a timer and go about your day. When you come home you’ll have a meal waiting for you. It’s kind of a no-brainer if you don’t have the time for an elaborate cooking situation. Slow cookers come in clutch when you want to make a tough cut of meat juicy and tender. Here are 16 of the best slow-cooker meals when you’re busy running from one thing to the next.
1. Panang Curry
2. Vegetable Minestrone Soup
3. Sage Short Ribs With Gorgonzola Cream Sauce
4. Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken
5. Juicy Pork Chops With Peach Salsa
6. Sriracha Meatballs
7. Pulled Pork With Red Cabbage Slaw
8. Pulled Chicken Fajitas
9. Slow Cooked Cinnamon Rolls
10. Thai Chicken And Wild Rice Soup
11. Beef Barbacoa
12. Creamy Coconut And Butternut Squash Lentil Soup
13. Cinnamon Apple Steel Cut Oats With Almond Milk, Coconut Sugar And Bee Pollen
14. Gooey Banana Pudding
15. Sweet And Spicy Pumpkin Chili
16. Tex-Mex Lasagna
Sign up for our newsletter.
Say hello to the best part of your day.