7 Overnight Oats Recipes That’ll Put Your Microwaved Oatmeal To Shame
There is a time and a place for microwaved oatmeal, but you deserve the real deal every once in a while. The concept of overnight oats is a no-cook method of making oatmeal. Instead of buzzing your oatmeal in the microwave or cooking it on the stove, you mix oats with different types of milk, liquids and other add-ins and let it rest in the fridge overnight. The final product ends up creamier and overall more indulgent. Here are seven overnight oats recipes that’ll beat your microwaved stuff any day.
1. Chia, Berry And Almond Butter Overnight Oats
2. Peanut Butter And Jelly Overnight Oats
3. Matcha Vanilla Overnight Oats
4. Brownie Batter Overnight Oats
5. Caramel Apple Overnight Oats
6. Banana And Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
7. Pumpkin Spice Latte Overnight Oats
Sign up for our newsletter.
Say hello to the best part of your day.