11 Frittata Recipes That Will Make Your Brunch Totally Badass
Everyone knows you can’t get through a good brunch without a few (or many) mimosas and all of your favorite foods. But if you’re looking to kick your Sunday brunch up a notch, the frittata recipes below will do the trick.
If you’re sitting there like, ummm…frittata?, let us introduce you two. A frittata is like a quiche…but better. And carb-haters rejoice, the dish is crust-less so it’s often gluten-free.
So what’s the hype? Frittatas can be customized with your favorite ingredients, just like an omelette. You can pop them in the oven and sip your mimosa for a half hour instead of slaving over a hot stove.
Here are 11 of our favorite frittata recipes that are guaranteed to give your brunch that extra “oomph.”
1. Chickpea, Spinach And Chorizo Frittata
2. Butternut Squash Frittata With Fried Sage
3. Potato And Asparagus Frittata
4. Easy Veggie Frittata
5. Spinach And Tomato Frittata
6. Chinese Chive Frittata
7. Mini Frittatas
8. Yuca And Tomato Frittata
9. Artichoke And Leek Frittata
10. Potato And Broccolini Frittata
11. Mushroom, Green Onion And Goat Cheese Frittata
Sign up for our newsletter.
Say hello to the best part of your day.