13 Incredible Ways To Use Eggnog That Don’t Involve Drinking It
Eggnog is one of those drinks you either love or hate. People who love eggnog, really love eggnog. Also known as milk punch or egg milk punch, eggnog is usually made with milk, cream, sugar, whipped egg whites and egg yolks.
Sometimes it’s spiked with a little a brandy, rum, whiskey or bourbon and it’s spiced with cinnamon and nutmeg. If you think drinking a full glass of eggnog is just too much, here are the best ways to cook with the creamy drink and still enjoy all of the flavor.
1. Skillet Eggnog Bread Pudding With King’s Hawaiian Rolls
2. Creamy Banana-nog Cake
3. Cherry Eggnog Fudge
4. Cranberry Eggnog Cheesecake
5. Eggnog Snicker Doodle Cookies
6. Eggnog Cupcakes With Vanilla Nutmeg Frosting
7. Baked Eggnog French Toast
8. Eggnog Truffles Covered With Coconut
9. Ricotta Cake With Eggnog Glaze
10. Creamy Eggnog Rice Pudding
11. Eggnog Bread With A Dark Rum Glaze
12. Eggnog Cookies
13. Eggnog Pancakes
Sign up for our newsletter.
Say hello to the best part of your day.