11 Boozy Milkshakes That Are The Perfect Level of Creaminess
Thanks to the universe, boozy milkshakes are a thing and we get to live in a world where these creamy cocktails are pretty abundant. Some restaurants specialize in boozy milkshakes, while others offer to spike already existing concoctions on their menus. We don’t care how they’re made, we’re just thankful they exist.
1. Barlines — Nashville, Tennessee
2. Creamline — New York, New York
3. Public House — Chicago, Illinois
4. Hadley’s Bar And Kitchen — Colombus, Ohio
5. Bareburger — Long Island, New York
6. Public House – Chicago, Illinois
7. Husk — Charleston, North Carolina
8. Peached Social House — Austin, Texas
9. Roxanne’s Rum Eatery — Johannesburg, South Africa
10. Patina 250 — Buffalo, New York
11. The Pharmacy Deep Ellum — Dallas, Texas
Sign up for our newsletter.
Say hello to the best part of your day.