You Will Actually Wish You Had A Longer Layover At These Airports
Layovers don’t mean hours of munching on terrible convenience foods and scrolling through your Instagram feed for the millionth time at these 5 airports. You’ll actually wish you had more time at these transit hubs before boarding your next flight. Here’s why.
1. Changi International Airport – Singapore, Singapore
There’s a butterfly garden, rooftop pool, giant slide and entertainment center (complete with video games galore).
2. Dubai International Airport – Dubai, United Arab Emirates
You’ll find open-air gardens if you need some relaxation time, or a gym and pool if you need to work up a sweat.
3. Amsterdam Airport Schiphol – Amsterdam, Netherlands
It’s endless learning at Amsterdam’s airport, with a library, art museum, science museum and silence center where you can really soak up all that knowledge in peace.
4. Hong Kong International Airport – Hong Kong, Hong Kong
Luxe-life travelers will love flying into Hong Kong for the IMAX theater, golf course, and mini versions of the city’s Michelin-starred restaurants.
5. Incheon International Airport – Seoul, South Korea
While you could just watch a film in one of the airport’s movie theaters, we’d recommend sports at the ice rink or putting course, or watching dance performances in the concourses.
6. San Francisco International Airport – San Francisco, U.S.
San Fran’s airport has an aquarium and a yoga room, but we want to delay our flight to hang out with the Wag Brigade. It’s a crew of dogs and a teacup pig on a mission to make guests happy.