11 Beautiful Abandoned Places Around The World
Finding peace and quiet is becoming increasingly difficult these days. Thankfully, there are still places in the world that are as beautiful as they are deserted. Believe us when we say that these 11 abandoned spots are some of the most gorgeous sights you’ll ever see. If you’re planning an international excursion, consider visiting one of these low-key destinations for a day trip.
1. Kolmanskop, Namibia
2. Abandoned Church — St. Etienne, France
3. 1984 Winter Olympics Bobsleigh Track — Sarajevo, Bosnia
4. Craco, Italy
5. Jet Star Rollercoaster — Seaside Heights, New Jersey
6. Chemin de fer de Petite Ceinture — Paris, France
7. Turquoise Canal — Venice, Italy
8. El Hotel del Salto — Bogota, Colombia
9. The Tunnel of Love — Klevan, Ukraine
10. Nara Dreamland — Nara, Japan
11. Christ of the Abyss — San Fruttuoso, Italy
Sign up for our newsletter.
Say hello to the best part of your day.