BBQ Bacon Brie Is Out Of This World
Check out this baked brie recipe from Dr. BBQ, topped with your favorite smoky sauce and crispy bacon.
1 lb Bacon
16 oz Wheel of brie
1/2 cup BBQ sauce of choice
1. In a large skillet over medium heat in the kitchen, cook the bacon until just crispy.
2. Meanwhile, prepare the grill to cook indirectly at 350°F.
3. Unwrap the brie and place it in a disposable pie pan.
4. Top with the BBQ sauce.
5. When the bacon is cooked, drain on a paper towel and then chop medium fine.
6. Top the brie with all of the bacon.
7. Place the pan with the brie on the grill and cook until the brie is soft, about 15-20 minutes.
8. Add crackers around the brie and serve warm.
Sign up for our newsletter.
Say hello to the best part of your day.